To edit a student’s information on the master student roster:
- Sign in to your administrator account.
- On the Account management tab, hover over Roster and select Students from the drop-down menu.
- Find the student’s row and click on it. (The search bar can be helpful for this! You also might need to update the filters to show all active and former student accounts.)
- Scroll to the category you’d like to modify, and click on the pencil icon.
- Make your changes.
- When finished, click Submit to save your edits. (If you change your mind, click Cancel.)
As the administrator, your changes to the master roster are reflected on your teachers’ class rosters.