To change to a different edition:
- Sign in to your parent account from the IXL website.
- Open your account menu in the upper-right corner, and select Membership details.
- In the Account overview section, next to Edition, click change.
- Select the edition you’d like.
- Click Submit to save your change.
If your membership was purchased in the IXL app through iTunes, please contact us via our support form for further instructions.
If you are a teacher and want to change editions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Every IXL edition is aligned to local curricula. When you change to a different edition, previous practice and awards won’t transfer because they don’t correspond to the new edition’s skills and alignments. However, IXL does not delete your information, and if you choose to change back to your original edition, all of your progress in that edition will be reinstated.
If you would like additional information about the various IXL editions offered, you can read more on our International editions page.